How do I change my payment credit card?
If you want to change your credit card for paid plans, you can do so by:
If you have any questions about your credit card, please contact your credit card company.
The displayed price and settlement currency in beSTREAM are "U.S. dollars" or "yen".
- International card brands are VISA, Master, JCB, American ExpressExpress, Dinners, and Discover. Each international card brand is available in more than 135 currencies.
- Exchange fees from each currency to USD or JPY will be borne by you.
- Dashboard > Accounts tab > and then open the Plan tab.
- Click Change Payment Method in Plan Management.
- The payment information screen will be displayed.
- Enter your new payment method (card information, place of residence, zip code) and click "Complete payment."
- You're seeing a "Payment information updated" message.
- If you change your credit card before the payment date, you can pay with a new credit card. However, please note that depending on the timing, the new credit card may be reflected from the next payment date.
- beSTREAM uses Stripe (★https://stripe.com/jp★) as a payment ★https://stripe.com/jp★ credit card company. beSTREAM does not acquire, store or manage your card information or other information.
- If your payment is delayed for any reason★ please refer to the "2-4-13_ card ★ again.