If you have a paid plan and want to change your credit card then follow these steps:
STEP 1 "Dashboard" > "Account" tab > and then open the "Subscription" tab.
STEP 2 Click "Change Payment" in "Plan Management".
The payment information screen will be displayed.
STEP 3 Enter your new payment method (card information, place of residence, zip code) and click "Change Payment."
The displayed prices and currencies in beSTREAM are "USD" or "JPY".
- International card brands include VISA, Master, JCB, American Express, Dinners, and Discover.
Each international card brand is available in more than 135 currencies.
- The customer will pay the exchange fees from each currency to "USD" or "JPY".
- If you change your credit card before the payment date, you can pay with a new credit card. However, depending on the timing, the new credit card may not be updated until the next payment date.
- beSTREAM uses Stripe as a credit card payment platform. beSTREAM does not acquire, store or manage your card information or other information. Learn more about Stripe on their website: https://stripe.com
- If your payment is delayed for any reason, see: ◯ How does re-debiting work?
- If you have any questions about your credit card, please contact your credit card company.