How do I change my payment method?
If you have a paid plan and want to change your credit card then follow these steps:
STEP 1 Dashboard > Accounts tab > and then open the Plan tab.
STEP 2 Click Change Payment Method in Plan Management.
- The payment information screen will be displayed.
STEP 3 Enter your new payment method (card information, place of residence, zip code) and click "Complete payment."
- You're seeing a "Payment information updated" message.
The displayed prices and currencies in beSTREAM are "U.S. dollars" or "yen".
- International card brands include VISA, Master, JCB, American ExpressExpress, Dinners, and Discover. Each international card brand is available in more than 135 currencies.
- The customer will pay the exchange fees from each currency to USD or JPY.
- If you change your credit card before the payment date, you can pay with a new credit card. However, depending on the timing, the new credit card may not be updated until the next payment date.
- beSTREAM uses Stripe as a credit card payment platform. beSTREAM does not acquire, store or manage your card information or other information. Learn more about Stripe on their website: ★https://stripe.com/jp★
- If your payment is delayed for any reason see: ★ How does re-debiting work? ★
- If you have any questions about your credit card, please contact your credit card company.