What is a beCHANNEL?
A beCHANNEL is a portfolio page where you can arbitrarily put together uploaded videos.
You can send it by SNS, LINE, or email and share it as a URL for your beCHANNEL.
It can also be used as part of a website page.
The list of albums and videos registered to beCHANNEL are displayed and you can set a cover image and SNS icon so you can use it as a portfolio.
When the URL of the beCHANNEL is shared
Click on the URL to watch the video in your browser. For frequently asked questions about watching videos see: ★ Watch a video ★
- If you need to add a separate video to your beCHANNEL, you can copy the link and save it again.
STEP 1 Open the "beCHANNEL" page.
STEP 2 Click "Copy beCHANNEL link".
STEP 3 Send a URL via SNS, LINE, or email and share the beCHANNEL.
- For information on how to set beCHANNEL settings see: ★ Set up your beCHANNEL ★
- The beCHANNEL can add albums in addition to videos. For more see: ★ Create an album ★
- You can set privacy options to limit how long you can watch beCHANNEL. For more see: ★ Privacy options ★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: ★ Stop videos sharing ★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or video creator.
Copy a beCHANNEL link
You can copy a beCHANNEL link in one of the following ways:
- Click "Copy beCHANNEL Link" on the thumbnail on the "My Videos" top of the page.
- Click "beCHANNEL Link Copy" on the right side of the video player.
- Click "Copy beCHANNEL Link" on the thumbnail of the "Album" top of the page.
- Click "Copy beCHANNEL Link" on the right side of the video player.
- Click "Copy beCHANNEL Link" on the thumbnail of the "Album Edit" page.
- Click "Copy beCHANNEL Link" on the edit page of "beCHANNEL".
If you want to delete a video you've already shared
- If you want to delete a video you've already shared then delete it or turn it off.
- If you want to delete a video then select the video you want to delete in the Dashboard or My Videos list, and then click Delete. After deletion, it will go to trash and after 10 days it will automatically be completely deleted.
If you want to delete videos immediately, you can also select "Delete Completely" from trash and delete them completely.
For more information see: ★ Delete a video ★
- If you want to turn off publishing settings, select a video in the Dashboard > My Videos list, and then click Off in Public Settings on the Settings tab.