There are storage capacity limits.
Different plans have different storage capacities.
Check your storage usage and if you exceed the storage capacity of the changed plan then the holder will have to delete the video. You can do this by dragging the video to the trash can and clicking "Delete forever".
If you're still out of space, your videos will automatically delete from your older videos section.
There are limited features.
Different plans have different features available.
When you downgrade plans, some features are no longer available so keep these changes in mind in advance.
Please note that videos already shared will be stopped due to the downgraded plan. Here is a list of potential changes when you downgrade your plan:
- Number of albums created
- Password settings
- Publishing period settings
- Set the number of views
- Email list collection
- Color customization
- Logo customization
- Advanced logo settings
- Number of preset settings
- beCHANNEL video display (including the number of albums)
- Toss money link
- Dedicated URL
- Embed code advanced settings
- Amount of analytics information
- For more information, see: Plan page
- If you want to change your plan, see: ◯ How do I change my plan?
- If you want to downgrade to the【Basic】plan then log into your account and click "Join now" on the plan page and click "Downgrade". For more information, see: ◯ What is the free plan?
- If you downgrade and exceed your storage capacity then your videos will be deleted starting with the oldest video.
- You can use the functions and capacity of the previous plan until the end of the plan period before downgrading.
- When you downgrade your plan you will be charged a fee for the downgraded plan during the next renewal date.
- ◯ Renewal dates and payment cycles
- For more, see: The terms of service