What if I can't upload a video?
If you are having trouble uploading your video then follow these instructions:
- Check your network environment and make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Check your device and browser. For more information see: ★ Supported operating systems and browsers ★
- Please check the video file format. For more information see: ★ Uploadable file formats ★
- Check the data size of the video file. For more information see:
★ Is there a limited amount of file size I can upload at a time? ★ and ★ What is the storage capacity? ★
- If you can't upload a video after all the confirmations, close beSTREAM, clear the browser cache, and then try opening beSTREAM again.
- If your email address has not been authorized, you will not be available to upload videos. Be sure to check your incoming e-mail to authorize your email address.
- Depending on the size of the video, uploading and processing may take some time.
- You cannot upload multiple files at once.