How to create a beSTREAM account:
Choose a "Basic" free plan or a paid plan that allows you to use beSTREAM for a 7 day free trial.
If you have a Google account, you can use your gmail account. For more information see: ★ How to create and use a Google account ★
STEP 1 Click "50GB registration free" on the top page or "Get started" for each plan on the plan page.
STEP2 Enter your email address, password, and then click Continue.
STEP3 If you want to create an account for a paid plan, register your payment information and click Complete payment.
You're sent an approval email with a message that your registration is completed.
You can try it for free for 7 days only for the first time with a paid plan.
STEP4 Check your authorization email and log in to beSTREAM.
If you don't receive an email at your registered email address, check your spam folder, and then set it up to receive emails from @bestream.com, and click the "Res forward" button.
- If you do not confirm your account through the email after 30 minutes, your account will be deleted. You will then have to re-create your account.
- If you do not know your registered email address, you will not be able to log in, so please keep your authorization email in a safe place.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long and using at least 3 of the following 4 rules:
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Special characters
- The following passwords cannot be set:
- Same password as a user ID
- Password used in the last three times
- Common English words, combinations of letters and numbers that are easy for others to guess for example: password, amex, etc.
For more information on changing passwords please see: ★ 3-2-2 To change ★ and ★2-2-6 ★ 2-2-6
The default setting for a username is based on your email address. You can change it at any time.