When you set up your email collection, you'll be asked to fill out a form with your name and email address when you watch a video. After submitting the form, video viewers will receive an email with a video viewing password at the email address they entered.
The Holder (video sharer) can obtain the viewer's name and email address.
This feature is only available to Studio accounts.
STEP 1 Click the settings > the upper right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "My Videos".
Click the settings button in the upper right corner of the video thumbnail to open the settings screen for each video.
For more see: ★ My dashboard ★
STEP 2 On the "Settings" tab, set "Email Collection" to "ON".
The passcode is automatically issued. The 4 digits in the passcode field will be automatically emailed to those who wish to watch. Therefore, if you click to reissue the passcode, the passcode that was previously enabled will be invalid.
In addition, when the email collection is turned on, the switch in the passcode field is normally turned off.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your email collection. If you haven't saved it, email collection is not enabled.
STEP 4 How to view names and email lists
When you set up an email collection, click "CSV Download" to start downloading the list of registered people. Please open the file and view it.
Please note that pressing "Reset" will delete everything.
- You can download the viewer's name and email address information together in a CSV file.
- If you turn on the email collection, the password is automatically turned off. Passwords are not available for email collections. The passcode you see will be sent to the person who sent you their name and email.
- For videos with an email collection, you'll see an email mark on the thumbnail of each video on the "Dashboard" > "My Videos" top of the page.
- For more information about how long you can watch your video see: ★ Set a publishing period ★
- For more information about limiting views see: ★ Set the number of views ★
- For more information about privacy options see: ★ Privacy options ★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: ★ Stop videos sharing★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or Holder (video sharer).
When you are asked to enter your name and email address
Please fill out the input form with your name and email address and submit it.
After submitting the form, you will receive a passcode to view the video to the email address you entered.
If you want to watch a video, enter your passcode before watching the video.