If, for any reason, your credit card payment is not completed, you will be re-debited at the following time until the payment is completed. Here is how it works:
2nd time: 3 days after the first withdrawal attempt ⇒ your account will be frozen on the same day.
3rd time: 3 days after the second withdrawal attempt.
4th time: 3 days after the third withdrawal attempt ⇒ your account will be changed to a free plan.
- If you want to change your registered credit card see: ◯ How do I change my payment method?
- You can change your credit card from the dashboard at any time.
- If you have any questions, please check with your credit card company.
- If the card continues to be re-credited, the sharing of your videos will be halted.
- If your account is frozen, all functions other than changing your card information will be stopped.
- If your account is suspended, you will still be charged.
- Downgrade due to unsuccessful card payment is different from the normal downgrade flow, and the downgrade to the free plan is forcibly performed.
- Therefore, videos over 50GB stored by the holder (video sharer) are forcibly deleted and cannot be selected by the holder's will.
- Please note that videos that are forcibly deleted will be completely deleted in 10 days after being moved to the trash.
For more information, see below:
For more information, see: The terms of service