How does re-debiting work?
If, for any reason, your credit card payment is not completed, you will be re-debited at the following time until the payment is completed. Here is how it works:
2nd time: 3 days after the first withdrawal attempt ⇒ your account will be frozen on the same day.
3rd: 3 days after the second withdrawal attempt.
4th time: 3 days after the 3rd withdrawal attempt ⇒ your account will be changed to a free plan.
- If you want to change your registered credit card see: ★ How do I change my payment method? ★
- You can change your credit card from the dashboard at any time.
- If you have any questions, please check with your credit card company.
- If the card continues to be re-credited, the sharing of your videos will be halted.
- If your account is frozen, all functions other than changing your card information will be stopped.
- If your account is suspended, you'll still be charged.
- Unlike the normal downgrade flow, there will be a forced downgrade to a free plan. Therefore, videos exceeding 50GB stored by the video holder are automatically deleted.
- Learn more from the below links: