How do I upload a video?
Follow these steps to upload a video:
- Save your video file as a mp4, mov, WebM, or AVI.
Currently, formats other than those video files are not supported.
- After logging in to beSTREAM, click the "Upload" button to upload the video.
For more information on how to upload videos see: ★ upload a video ★
- You can upload up to 50GB of video at a time.
- Uploading or sharing copyrighted videos to others violates beSTREAM guidelines. beSTREAM respects the intellectual property rights of others and we require our users to follow these guidelines as well.
- For upload guidelines please refer to: ★ Video upload guidelines ★
- How do I report a problem video if I find it? Please report the issue to: ★ Report inappropriate videos ★