beSTREAM video players can display the logos of your team or company.
There are four options to display the logo:
* You can choose to display the logo from 5 places in the upper left, lower left, upper right, lower right, or inside the player (left side of the setting icon). This service is available with the 【Team and Studio】 plan accounts.
2. Logo displayed after playing
* You can display the logo in the center of the video player after the video ends. You can choose the display time from 1 second, 2 seconds, and 3 seconds. This service is only available with the 【Studio】plan account.
3. Play icon
This service is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
4. Loading icon
* An icon will be displayed at the time of reloading. This service is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
The size of the logo image recommended by beSTREAM is as follows:
When placing the logo in the video player (control bar): Height 44px
When placing the logo in the upper left, bottom left, upper right, or lower right corner of the video player: Height 60px
* For the width, it can be put in any size, but if the width is increased, the hole will be smaller.
STEP 1 On the "Dashboard", open the "Player" page.
For more information, see: 〇 My dashboard
STEP 2 On the "Logo customization" tab, change the settings of the parts to be customized.
The customizable parts are as follows.
- Logo displayed after playing
- Play icon
- Loading icon
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after setting.
You can apply the custom player you set up for each video.
For more information, see: 〇 Set player presets