When you set up an email list collection, the video viewers will be asked to fill out a form with their name and email address before they can watch the video.
After submitting the form, the viewers will receive an email with a passcode that they can use to watch the video.
This allows the holder (video sharer) to obtain the viewer's name and email address.
To set up email list collection for private link and embed code, see 〇 Set up an Email list collection
This feature is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Open "Dashboard" > "beCHANNEL" page.
For more, see ◯ My dashboard
STEP 2 Set "Email list collection" to "ON".
The passcode is automatically issued. The 4-digit in the passcode field will be automatically emailed to those who wish to view it. Please be careful that if you click reissue passcode, the passcode that was previously enabled will be invalid. Also, when you turn on the email list collection, the switch in the passcode field will be turned off.
PC, Tablet / Smartphone
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your email list collection. If you do not saved it, the setting will not be valid.
STEP 4 How to view the names and email lists
When you set up an email collection, click "CSV Download" to start downloading the list of registered
people. Please open the file and view it.
Please note that pressing "Reset" will de deleted everything.
- You can download the viewer's name and email address together in a CSV file.
- If you want to set up an email list collection, you cannot set a "password". The password setting is turned off and an automatically issued passcode is sent to viewers.
- For videos with an email collection, you will see an email mark on the thumbnail of each video on the "Dashboard" > "My videos" page.
- As with a single video, you can set privacy options such as passcodes.
For privacy options, see: ◯ Privacy options
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: ◯ beCHANNEL publishing settings
- The beSTREAM office does not provide information about passcode, password, holder (video sharer), etc. that are set for videos.