Set up your email collection
When you set up an email collection, the video viewer will be asked to fill out a form with their name and email address before they can watch the video.
After submitting the form the viewer will receive an email with a passcode that they can use to watch the video.
This allows the video creator to obtain the viewer's name and email address.
This feature is limited to those that have a Studio account.
STEP 1 Open the >", or the "beCHANNEL" page.
For more, see: ★ My dashboard★
STEP 2 Set "Email Collection" to "ON".
The passcode is automatically issued. The 4 digits in the passcode field will be automatically emailed to those who fill out the email collection. If you click reissue passcode, the passcode that was previously enabled will be invalidated.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your email collection. If you haven't saved it, email collection is not enabled.
STEP 4 How to view names and email lists
When you set up an email collection, click "CSV Download" to start downloading the list of registered people. Please open the file and view it.
Please note that pressing "Reset" will delete everything.
- You can download the viewer's name and email address together in a CSV file.
- If you want to set up an email collection, you can't set a "password". The password setting is turned off and an automatically issued passcode is sent to viewers.
- For videos with an email collection, you'll see an email mark on the thumbnail of each video on the Dashboard > My Videos page.
- As with a single video, you can set privacy options such as passcodes. For privacy options, see: ★ Privacy options ★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: ★Stop videos sharing ★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the video passcode, password, or video creator.