- You can also change the album title, thumbnails, and the order in which they play.
- There is no limit to the number of videos you can add to an album.
STEP 1 Open "Album" page on the "Dashboard" page.
For more information, see: ◯ My dashboard
STEP 2 Click the "Settings" button on the album you want to edit.
Click the "Settings" button at the top right of the thumbnail.
The "Album edit" screen will be displayed.
STEP 3 Change the contents of the album, sort it, and delete individual videos.
If you want to change the order the videos are played, select the number on the left edge of each video block to create a drag reorder icon. By moving it up and down, you can change the order.
For more information, see: ◯ Create an album
If you want to delete individual videos in the album, you can delete them with the video thumbnail "×" mark in the right column.
STEP 4 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after setting it.
The number of videos and albums displayed on the beCHANNEL vary depending on your plan.
*There is no limit to the number of videos that can be registered in a single album.
The combination is free. See what is available to you based on your plan:
- 【Basic】 2
- 【Personal】 5
- 【Team】 10
- 【Studio】 15
- Just like a single video, you can also set privacy options such as private links, embed codes, sharing beCHANNEL's, and passcodes.
- For more information about privacy options, see: ◯ Privacy options
- For more information on sharing albums, see: ◯ Album Sharing
- If you want to add an album to a beCHANNEL, see: ◯ Add or remove albums