When you set a password, viewers are asked to enter password when they watch the video.
This allows you to limit the viewers of your videos and enhance your privacy.
If you want to set a password for your beCHANNEL, see: 〇 Password setting for beCHANNEL
Passwords are more secure than passcodes (4-digit numbers) .
The first password is automatically issued. This feature is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click "Setting" icon in the bottom right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "My videos".
STEP 2 On the "Setting" tab, and "Set custom password" to "ON".
The first password is automatically issued.
PC, Tablet / Smartphone
STEP 3 If necessary, change it to a different password.
Password can be set to within 8 characters in alphanumeric characters.
Alphabetic characters are case-sensitive.
・Upper case letters A to Z
・Lower case letters a to z
Alphanumeric characters can be combined. Click "Generate" to automatically reissue your password.
STEP 4 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your password. If not, the password is not enabled.
- For more information on passcodes, see: ◯ Set a passcode
- You can set a password, limit the number of video views, and set a video duration all at the same time.
- When you set a password, your passcode and email list collection settings are automatically turned off. If you turn on the email list collection, the password is automatically turned off. Passwords are not available for email list collection. For more information, see: ◯ Set up an Email list collection
- For more information about how long you can watch your video, see: ◯ Set a publishing period
- For more information about limiting views, see: ◯ Set the number of views
- For more privacy information, see: ◯ Privacy options
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: ◯ Stop videos sharing
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or holder (video sharer).
To watch a video
When you try to watch a video, you are asked to enter the password. Please check with the holder (video sharer) and enter the password to watch.