Set a password
When you set a password, you're asked to enter your password when you watch the video. This allows you to limit the audience of your videos and increase your privacy.
Passwords are more secure than passcodes. The first password is automatically issued. If you want to change your password, you can reset it with alphanumeric characters within 8 characters.
This feature is only available to certain plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click the settings > the upper right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "My Videos".
Click the settings button in the upper right corner of the video thumbnail to open the settings screen for each video.
STEP 2 On the "Settings" tab, set "Set Password" to "ON".
The first password is automatically issued.
STEP 3 If necessary, change it to any password.
Passwords can be set to up to 8 characters in alphanumeric characters.
When you click "Reset", the password will be blank and it will be off.
STEP 4 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your password. If not, the password is not enabled.
- For more on passcodes see: ★ Set a passcode ★
- You can set a password, limit the number of video views, and set a video duration all at the same time.
- When you set a password, your passcode and email collection settings are automatically turned off. If you turn on the email collection, the password is automatically turned off. Passwords are not available for email collections. For more see: ★ Set up an Email collection ★
- For more information about how long you can watch your video see: ★ Set a publishing period ★
- For more information about limiting views see: ★ Set the number of views ★
- For more privacy information see: ★ Privacy options★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: ★ Stop videos sharing ★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password,or video creator.
To watch a video
When you try to watch a video, you're asked to enter the password. Please check with the video creator and enter the password to watch.
The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or video creator.