You can customize the video player's "control bar", "icon", "background", etc. to the original color.
This feature is available with the 【Team and Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 "Dashboard" > Open the "Player" page.
For more information, see: 〇 My dashboard
STEP 2 On the "Color customization" tab, change the settings for the parts you want to customize.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" when the setting is complete. If it is not saved, it will not be reflected.
The customizable parts are as follows.
* The control bar refers to the seven icons at the bottom and the surrounding area.
Playback button, rewind for 10 seconds, volume, time display, setting (image quality playback speed),
full screen, and time slider.
* You can change the color of the time display.
* By default, you can change the playback button, rewind for 10 seconds, volume, image quality playback
speed, and full-screen icon color.
* Hover will change color when you mouse over in the computer version.
* You can change the color of the background below the slider.
* The time slider is a bar that indicates the passage of time.
Played represents the time after playback.
Rails indicate the remaining time to play.
* The volume can also be changed with the time slider.