You can set the original URL for the beCHANNEL to your own unique name.
The original URL is a function that allows you to make the www.beSTREAM.com/xxxx/ "xxxx" part of the URL the desired word for video publishing. If not set, the xxxx part will be random.
It is reflected in the private link and the public URL of the beCHANNEL.
This feature is only available with the【Team and Studio】plan accounts.
- For example, you can not set up a unique domain such as fotoco.com.
- Please be aware that you may be asked to change the original URL you are using if the right holder of the trademark or other rights points out the change.
STEP 1 Click "Dashboard" and open the "Account" page.
For more information, see 〇 My dashboard.
STEP 2 Enter the original word in "Original URL" and click "Confirm".
- You do not have to enter all of the URL you want.
- If the word you want is not available, for example, if the word is already in use, a message will appear saying, "The setting cannot be made at this URL."
STEP 3 Click "Save".
- You may not use names protected by copyrights or trademarks.
- You can change the original URL as many times as you like. When you make a change, the old URL is disabled.
- Even if you register once, the beSTREAM Secretariat may ask you to change it.
- For more information, see: The terms of service.