On beSTREAM, there are three ways to share uploaded videos: private link, embed code, and beCHANNEL.
Publish a shared URL to share your video. By sending a URL to social media, WhatsApp, or email, you can share videos only with friends, distant family members, and team members.
Click "Copy private link" for each video and copy and paste it.
Viewers can watch videos online without saving them by simply clicking on the URL.
See how to: ◯ What is a private link?
If you want to share a video on a website such as a homepage, you can copy the embed code (iframe code) and paste it into HTML.
You can click "Copy embed code" for each video to get the iframe code for embedding the video.
You can also set the display size on the website as "Specified size (W x H)".
(This is service is available with the【Team and Studio】plan accounts.)
See more: ◯ What is an embed code?
* Embed code of beSTREAM can not be used for social media and blog services that do not support HTML code.
You can combine your favorite videos and share albums and multiple videos as separate "beCHANNEL". The list of albums and videos added to the beCHANNEL is displayed, and the set cover image and social media icon are displayed, so you can use it as a portfolio.
You can copy the URL of the beCHANNEL on the "beCHANNEL" page and share it on social media, WhatsApp, or email.
See how: ◯ What is a beCHANNEL?
- Uploading or sharing copyrighted videos with others violates beSTREAM guidelines. beSTREAM respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires holders (video sharers) to take similar actions. For more information, see: The terms of service and Copyright Policy.
- If you turn off video publishing, the holder (video sharer) can watch itself, but viewers who share it in the above way will not be able to watch it.
To share your videos securely, you can also use the following privacy options:
- ◯ Set a passcode All plans
- ◯ Set a password 【Studio】 plan
- ◯ Set the number of views 【Studio】 plan
- ◯ Set up an Email list collection 【Studio】 plan
Unlike other video sites, beSTREAM does not have a video list publishing page.
Even if the sharing settings are turned on, your video will not be automatically released to the world.
There are three ways to share your videos.
If you want to turn off the sharing of your video once it is published, please use the publish settings.