Watch a video
Watch videos and albums on beSTREAM.
If you do not have a beSTREAM account
Even if you don't have an account, you can still watch videos shared on beSTREAM.
- Click on a shared URL to watch (private link)
- Watch videos embedded on your website (embed code)
- Go to the beCHANNEL and watch
If you want to try beSTREAM, create an account in one of the following ways:
- Click "50GB Registration Free" on the top page of beSTREAM
- Select each plan on the plan page to create a new account
If you have a beSTREAM account
Holders (video sharers) can watch videos they upload in the following ways:
STEP 1 The Dashboard > each page.
You can choose from the "My Videos" page, the "beCHANNEL" page, and the "Albums" page.
STEP 2 Click the play button for the video or album you want to play.
The video player opens and the video plays.
- In the video player, you can also change the volume and display it on full screen. For more see: ★ Video playback screen ★
- The design of the video player can be customized according to the grade of the plan. For more see: ★ How do you customize your video player? ★