Free trial of paid plans
Paid plans (personal, team and studio) offer a 7-day free trial. You can easily start a paid plan and experience all the functions of beSTREAM.
Click "Get Started" on the plan page to start the free trial.
- The free trial is only available once per account, regardless of the plan.
- A credit card registration is required to apply. More information on: ★ How do I pay for a paid plan? ★
- After the free trial period ends, you're automatically switched to a paid plan.
- For more information about: ★ What's the difference between free plans and paid plans? ★
- You can only change your plan once a month. See more on how: ★ How do I change my plan?★"
If you don't want to continue with your paid plan
- If you do not want to continue with the paid plan, please change to the Basic plan or other plan. For more information about: ★ How do I change my plan? ★
- Downgrading a paid plan limits your storage capacity and features. For more information about: ★ What should I know before downgrading my plan? ★
- For more information on the free Basic plan visit: ★ What is the free plan? ★ and ★ What's the difference between free plans and paid plans? ★
- If you cancel or delete your account during the free trial period, you will not be able to use the beSTREAM plan functions after the 7 day free trial time is over. See chart below for reference.
* The sign up date is up to you, and the starting date and time occurs immediately after you sign up.
* You can use it for one month no matter when you start it in the month.
* A new paid plan for customers using the 7-day free trial will start after the period ends.
* The payment date for your beSTREAM plan starts from the first day you sign up, and then occurs on that same day each month.
* It will automatically renew payment every month.
* beSTREAM uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).