What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot the password you registered with for an account when you logged in, please change it by the following method:
Step 1 On the login screen, click "Forgot your password?"
The Welcome screen appears.
Step 2 Enter your username and click "Continue".
You will receive a password change notification email.
Step 3 Click "Reset password" in the email.
Step 4 Enter the "New password" and "Re-enter new password" field, and click "Reset password".
You will see a message that the password change is complete.
- You can also change the password that you have already set later. For more: ★ To change your password ★
- The password must be at least 8 characters long, using at least 3 of the following 4 types.
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Special characters
- The following passwords cannot be set:
- Same password as a user ID
- Password used in the last three times
- Common English words, combinations of letters and numbers that are easy for others to guess (e.g. password, qwerty, AMEX)
If you used your Google account to register, you'll need to change your Google account password. For information about how to change your password, see: