Please check the following items:
- Check your network and make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Check the supported OS and browser. For more information on what OS and browsers are compatible, see: 〇 How do I access beSTREAM?
- For videos with passwords and passcodes, please re-enter the code.
If this is not the case, please check with the person who uploaded the video.
- The video may have exceeded the allotted viewing number. If this is the case, check with the person who uploaded the video.
- If the video does not play after you confirm all of the above, please close beSTREAM, delete the browser cache, and then try opening beSTREAM again.
- If you see message that says: "404 NOT FOUND" or "This video has been terminated from sharing" then the video was deleted by the holder (video sharer). If you receive a message that says: "This video has now been stopped from being shared." Then beSTREAM may have deleted the video.
- The beSTREAM Office cannot respond to inquiries of individual videos.