Please check the following items:
- Check your network and make sure you have an Internet connection.
- Check the supported OS and browser. For more information on what OS and browsers are compatible, see: 〇 How do I access beSTREAM?
- For videos with passwords and passcodes, please re-enter the code.
If this is not the case, please check with the person who uploaded the video.
- The video may have exceeded the allotted viewing number. If this is the case, check with the person who uploaded the video.
- If the video does not play after you confirm all of the above, please close beSTREAM, delete the browser cache, and then try opening beSTREAM again.
- If you see a message that says: "404 NOT FOUND", "Videos with this URL are no longer available for viewing", or "The video may have been deleted or modified", then the video was deleted by the holder (video sharer). If you receive a message that says: "This video has now been stopped from being shared," then beSTREAM may have deleted the video.
- The beSTREAM Office cannot respond to inquiries of individual videos.