Change your password
You can change the password for your beSTREAM account by following these instructions below:
STEP 1 Open > Accounts page in the Dashboard page.
STEP 2 On the "Account Information" tab, click "Change Password".
You will receive a password change notification email.
STEP 3 Click "Reset password" in the email.
STEP 4 Enter the "New password" and "Re-enter new password" fields, and click "Reset password".
You will see a message that the password change is complete.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long, using at least 3 of the following 4 rules.
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
- Special characters
- The following passwords cannot be set:
- Same password as a user ID
- Password used in the last three times
- Common English words, combinations of letters and numbers that are easy for others to guess (e.g. password, qwerty, amex)
- If you use a Google account when registering, you cannot change your password from beSTREAM. You need to change your Google account password. For information about how to change your password, see:
- If you forget your password and can't log in, click "Forgot your password?" on the login screen. For more information see: ★ What if I forgot my password? ★