What is an embed code?
An HTML inline frame element (iframe) for video sharing.
Please use the iframe code when you want to embed a video on a website.
Copy and paste the published iframe code into the part you want to embed.
You can also specify a display size. This feature is only available for Team and Studio accounts.
- Embedded code of beSTREAM cannot be used in SNS and blog services that do not support HTML code.
STEP 1 "Dashboard" > On the "My Videos" page, click the settings button for the video you want to share on the website.
STEP 2 On the "Settings" tab, make the necessary settings and click "Save".
STEP 3 Click "> EMBED CODE" on the "Shared URL" page.
STEP 4 Paste the embed code into the HTML of the website and share the video.
- If you want to set the display size on the website, select "Specify" in "Embed code" on the "Settings" tab, and set "Embed code (width x height)". This feature is only available for Team and Studio accounts.
- To resize the display on your website after you share your video, you'll need to embed the code again.
- Embedded codes are also compatible with albums. For more see: ★ Create an album ★
- You can set privacy options to limit how long and how many times you can watch a video. For more see: ★ Privacy options ★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: ★ Stop videos sharing★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or video creator.
- The link between the PayPal.Me and SNS are valid only on private link pages and beCHANNELS. Embed codes are not supported.
Copy embed code
You can copy a single video embed code in one of the following ways:
- Click "Copy Embed Code" on the thumbnail on the "My Videos" top page.
- Click "Embed Code Copy" on the right side of the video player.
- On the advanced settings screen page, click "Copy embed code".
You can copy the album embed code in one of the following ways:
- Click "Copy Embed Code" on the thumbnail on the "Album" top page.
- Click "Copy Private Link" on the right side of the video player.
- Click "Copy co-embed code" on the thumbnail of the "Album Edit" page.
If you want to remove a video you've already shared
If you want to remove a video you've already shared then delete it or turn it off. You can do so with the following ways:
- If you want to delete a video then select the video you want to delete in the Dashboard or My Videos list, and then click Delete. After deletion, it will go to trash and after 10 days it will automatically be completely deleted.
- If you want to delete videos immediately, you can also select "Delete Completely" from trash and delete them completely.
- If you want to turn off publishing settings, select a video in the Dashboard > My Videos list, and then click Off in Public Settings on the Settings tab.
For more information see: ★ Delete a video ★