Set a passcode
When you issue and set a 4-digit passcode, viewers are asked to enter the passcode in order to view the video. This allows you to limit the audience of your videos and increase your privacy.
The four digits of the passcode are automatically issued, and when you press "Reissue", another number is automatically issued.
This feature is limited to Team accounts.
STEP 1 Click the settings > the upper right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "My Videos".
Click the settings button in the upper right corner of the video thumbnail to open the settings screen for each video.
STEP 2 Set "Passcode" to "On".
A 4-digit passcode is automatically issued.
Click "Reissue" to issue another passcode.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your passcode. If you haven't saved it, your passcode is not enabled.
- On the ">" and "My Videos" top page, you will see the passcode you set on the thumbnail of each video.
- If you want to turn off the passcode you set, click "Off" to "Save".
- You can set a passcode and playback limits and duration settings at the same time.
- When you set a passcode, your password and email collection settings are automatically turned off. If you turn on the email collection, the password is automatically turned off. Passwords are not available for email collections. For more see ★ Set up an Email collection ★
- You can set privacy options to limit how long and how many times you can watch a video. For more see: ★ Privacy options ★
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: ★ stop videos sharing ★
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or video creator.
To watch a video
When you try to watch a video, you're asked to enter a passcode. Check with the video creator and enter their 4-digit passcode to watch their video.