Choose a 【Basic】 free plan or a paid plan that allows you to use beSTREAM for a 7 day free trial.
If you have a Google account, you can use your gmail account. For more information, see: ◯ How to create and use a Google account.
STEP 1 Click "Sign up with 50GB FREE" on the top page or "Join now" for each plan on the plan page.
STEP 2 Enter your email address, password, and then click "Continue".
STEP 3 If you want to create an account for a paid plan, register your payment information and click "Complete payment".
You are sent an approval email with a message that your registration is completed.
You can try it for free for 7 days only for the first time with a paid plan.
STEP 4 Check your authorization email and log in to beSTREAM.
If you do not receive an email at your registered email address, check your spam folder, and then set it up to receive emails from @bestream.com, and click the "Res forward" button.
- If you do not confirm your account through the email after 30 minutes, your account will be deleted. You will then have to re-create your account.
- If you do not know your registered email address, you will not be able to log in, so please keep your authorization email in a safe place.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long and using at least 3 of the following 4 rules:
- The following passwords cannot be set:
・Same password as a user ID
・Password used in the last three times
・Common English words, combinations of letters and numbers that are easy for others to guess
for example: password, amex, etc.
- For more information on changing passwords, see: ◯ Change your password
- The default setting for your username is the string before the @ in your email address. You can change it at any time.