Add albums to the beCHANNEL to share or delete them.
STEP 1 Click "Dashboard" and open "Album" page
For more information, see: 〇 My dashboard
STEP 2 Select the albums you want to add or remove from beCHANNEL, and click "+Add to beCHANNEL" or "-Remove from beCHANNEL".
Click the round checkbox next to the left side of the video thumbnail, or mouse over the beCHANNEL icon to display "+Add to beCHANNEL" and "-Remove from beCHANNEL". When clicked, the selected video or album will be added to or removed from the beCHANNEL.
PC, Tablet / Smartphone
- When you add it to your beCHANNEL, the beCHANNEL icon will appear in blue and you can copy the URL to share it.
- When all videos in an album are deleted, the album will no longer be displayed in the beCHANNEL.
- After logging in, click on the icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click on the beCHANNEL symbol to view your beCHANNEL.
- For more details on setting beCHANNEL, see: 〇 Set up your beCHANNEL
- For more details on how to add videos to your beCHANNEL, see: 〇 Add uploaded videos to beCHANNEL
- If you want to check the beCHANNEL, please see: 〇 Preview your beCHANNEL
- Unlike other video sites, beSTREAM does not have a video list publishing page.
Even if the sharing settings are turned on, your video will not be automatically released to the world.
There are three ways to share your videos.
If you want to turn off the sharing of an album once it is added to beCHANNEL, please use the public settings.