When you issue and set a 4-digit passcode, viewers are asked to enter the passcode in order to view your beCHANNEL. This allows you to limit the viewers of your beCHANNEL and enhance your privacy.
For more information to set the passcode for private link and embed code, see: 〇 Set a passcode.
STEP 1 Click "Dashboard" to open "beCHANNEL" and set "Passcode" to "ON".
A 4-digit passcode is automatically issued. Click "Generate" to issue another passcode.
STEP 2 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your passcode. If you haven't saved it, your passcode is not valid.
- If you want to turn off the passcode once you set it, click "Off" and then "Save".
- You can set the passcode and the time period at the same time.
- When you set a passcode, your password and Email list collection settings are automatically turned off.
- You cannot use passwords in the "Email list collection".
For more details, see: 〇 Set up your Email list collection.
- You can set the period of time you can watch the beCHANNEL.
For more details, see: 〇 About the privacy options for beCHANNEL.
- If you want to stop sharing your videos see: 〇 beCHANNEL publishing period setting.
- The beSTREAM office does not provide information about passcodes, passwords, holders (video sharers), etc. that are set for videos.
To watch a video
When you try to watch a video, you're asked to enter a passcode. Check with the Holder (video sharer) and enter their 4-digit passcode to watch their video.