When you issue and set a 4-digit passcode, viewers are asked to enter the passcode in order to view the album. This allows you to limit the audience of your videos and increase your privacy.
The four digits of the passcode are automatically issued, and when you press "Generate", a different combination of numbers will be reissued.
STEP 1 Click the "Setting" in the bottom right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "Album".
STEP 2 Set "Passcode" to "On".
A 4-digit passcode is automatically issued.
Click "Generate" to issue another passcode.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your passcode. If you have not saved it, your passcode will not be enabled.
- On the top page of "Dashboard" and "My video", you will see the passcode you set on the thumbnail of each album.
- If you want to turn off the passcode you set, click "Off" to "Save".
- You can set a passcode and playback limits and duration settings at the same time.
- When you set a passcode, your password and email list collection settings will be automatically turned off. If you turn on the email list collection, the password is automatically turned off. Passwords are not available for email list collections. For more, see: 〇 Set up an email list collection
- You can set privacy options to limit how long and how many times you can watch a video.
For more, see: 〇 Privacy options
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: 〇 Stop videos sharing
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or holder (video sharer).
To watch an album
When you try to watch a video, you're asked to enter a passcode. Check with the holder (video sharer) and enter their 4-digit passcode to watch their video.