When you set up your email list collection, you will be asked to fill out a form with your name and email address when you watch an album. After submitting the form, video viewers will receive an email with an album viewing password at the email address they entered.
The holder (video sharer) can obtain the viewer's name and email address.
This feature is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click "Setting" in the bottom right of the album thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "Album".
STEP 2 On the "Setting" page, set "Email list collection" to "ON".
The passcode is automatically issued. The 4-digit in the passcode field will be automatically emailed to those who wish to watch. Therefore, if you click to reissue the passcode, the passcode that was previously enabled will be invalid.
In addition, when the email list collection is turned on, the switch in the passcode field is normally turned off.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your email list collection. If you haven not saved it, the settings are
STEP 4 How to view names and email lists
When you set up an email list collection, click "CSV Download" to start downloading the list of registered people. Please open the file and view it.
Please note that pressing "Reset" will delete everything.
- You can download the viewer's name and email address information together in a CSV file.
- If you turn on the email list collection, the password is automatically turned off.
The passcode you see will be sent to the person who sent you their name and email.
Passwords are not available for email list collection.
- For videos with an email list collection, you will see an email mark on the thumbnail of each video on the "Dashboard" > "My videos" top of the page.
- For more information about how long you can watch your video, see: 〇 Set a publishing period
- For more information about limiting views, see: 〇 Set the number of views
- For more information about privacy options, see: 〇 Privacy options
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: 〇 Stop videos sharing
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or holder (video sharer).
When you are asked to enter your name and email address
Please fill out the input form with your name and email address and submit it.
After submitting the form, you will receive a passcode to view the video to the email address you entered.
If you want to watch a video, enter your passcode before watching the video.