You can set a duration for your album to limit how long it's watched.
This feature is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click the "Setting" at the bottom right of the video thumbnail you want to set in "Dashboard" and "Album".
STEP 2 "Set publishing and limit date" to "ON" and set "Publish date" and "Limit date".
Click the calendar icon to select the Publish date and Limit date.
* The standard time of beSTREAM is set to UTC (Agreement World Time).
STEP 3 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming the publishing period. If not, the publishing period setting is not enabled.
- The standard time for beSTREAM is set to UTC (Agreed World Time).
- If you want to stop the release of the album, see: 〇 Album publishing settings
- You can change the duration period while it is published.
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or the holder (video sharer).
When the duration period ends
If you try to watch a video that's duration time is over, you will see a message that says something similar to, "This video can no longer play after it's duration time".