You can set the original URL for the beCHANNEL to your own unique name.
The original URL is a function that allows you to make the www.beSTREAM.com/xxxx/ "xxxx" part of the URL the desired word for video publishing. It is reflected in the private link and the public URL of the beCHANNEL.
You can create your channel using the original term as part of the URL. You can increase your uniqueness
by using the original URL.
This service is only available with the【Team and Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click "Dashboard" and open the "Account" page.
- The "Personal information" tab appears. For more information, see: ◯ My dashboard
STEP 2 Enter the original word in "Original URL" and click "Confirm".
- You do not have to enter all of the URL you want.
- If you can not use the word you want, such as when the word is already in use, you can not set it with this URL. A message will then appear.
STEP 3 Click "Save".
- You may not use names protected by copyrights or trademarks.
- You can change the original URL as many times as you like. When you make a change, the old URL is disabled.
- Even if you register once, the beSTREAM Secretariat may ask you to change it.
- For more information: The terms of service