In "My videos", you can manage uploaded videos in a list.
In addition to adding and sharing settings for each video information, videos that can be easily posted on the beCHANNEL
You can add and remove.
(1) Search box
You can search by the title of the uploaded video.
Enter the title you want to find out and press Enter ("New Line" for smartphones)
(2) Video, Processing, Deleted videos
- The uploaded videos will be displayed in a list.
- "Processing" displays the videos that is being encoded after uploading.
- Deleted videos
- The videos that you put in "Deleted videos" will be displayed.
- Videos will be automatically deleted completely 10 days after you put them in "Deleted videos".
- If you want to delete videos in "Deleted videos" immediately, you can delete them with "Delete forever".
- Videos in "Deleted videos" are also eligible for storage.
(3) Video thumbnails
Click the round checkbox on the left side of the thumbnail to see "Delete" at the top.
Click to move to "Deleted videos".
2. Copy private link
Click to copy a different shared URL for each video.
You can send it to people you want to share with via messaging apps or email.
3. Copy embed code
When sharing videos on websites such as homepages
You can copy and paste the embed code (iframe code) into HTML.
You can also set the display size on the website as "Specified size (W x H)".
(This feature is available with the【Team and Studio】plan accounts.)
For more information about embed code, see: ◯ What is an embed code?
Embed code of beSTREAM can not be used for social media and blog services that do not support HTML code.
4. Add/ Delete/ Copy Link to beCHANNEL
Click the beCHANNEL mark and press "+Add to beCHANNEL" to turn the marked blue and add it to the beCHANNEL.
When you click "- Remove from beCHANNEL", it is removed from beCHANNEL and the mark returns to
For more information, see: ◯ Set up your beCHANNEL.
The video itself will not be deleted If you delete it only from beCHANNEL.
5. Email list collection
Videos with email list collection will see this email icon.
For more information, see: ◯ Set up an Email list collection .
6. Passcode/ Password
You will see the password and passcode you set for each video.
For more information about passcode, see: ◯ Set a passcode .
For more information about password, see: ◯ Set a password .
Password is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
Press the download icon to download the video. (Computer version only)
Go to the video settings screen.
You can select the items to sort.
- Title order
- New > old (displayed in the order of uploaded new. )
- Old > new (displayed in the order of uploaded oldest. )
- Order of frequently seen
- beCHANNEL (Displays videos added to the beCHANNEL. )