When you set a password (within 8 characters), viewers are asked to enter a password when they watch your beCHANNEL. This allows you to limit the viewers of your beCHANNEL and enhance your privacy.
To set password for private link and embed code, see: 〇 Set a password.
Password is more secure than passcode.
The first password is automatically issued. If you want to change your password, you can reset it with alphanumeric characters within 8 characters.
This feature is only available with the【Studio】plan accounts.
STEP 1 Click "Dashboard" and open "beCHANNEL" to set password to "ON".
STEP 2 If you set password to "ON", the first password is automatically issued.
STEP 3 If necessary, change it to a password of your choice.
Password can be set to within 8 characters in alphanumeric characters.
Alphabetic characters are case-sensitive.
・Upper case letters A to Z
・Lower case letters a to z
Alphanumeric characters can be combined. Click "Generate" to automatically reissue your password.
STEP 4 Click "Save".
Be sure to click "Save" after confirming your password. If not, the password is not valid..
- For more information on passcode, see: ◯ Passcode setting for beCHANNEL.
- You can set a password and a time period at the same time.
- When you set a password, your passcode and Email list collection setting are automatically turned off. If you turn on the Email list collection, the password is automatically turned off. Password is not available for Email list collection. For more information, see: ◯ Set up your Email list collection.
- For more information about how long you can watch your video, see: ◯ beCHANNEL publishing period settings.
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: ◯ beCHANNEL publishing settings.
- The beSTREAM office will not provide information about passcodes, passwords, holders (video sharers), etc. that are set for videos.
To watch beCHANNEL
When you try to watch a beCHANNEL you are asked to enter the password. Please check with the holder (video sharer) and enter the password to watch.
The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or holder (video sharer).