URL for sharing albums.
If you share an album by sending a URL to social media, WhatsApp, or email, viewers can watch it online without saving the video by simply clicking on the URL.
Once the URL is shared
Click on the URL to watch the album in your browser. For frequently asked questions about watching albums see: ◯ Watch a video
Uploading or sharing copyrighted videos to others violates beSTREAM guidelines. beSTREAM respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires video creators to take similar actions.
For more information see: The terms of service and Copyright Policy.
STEP 1 Select the album you want to share from "Album" in "Dashboard".
STEP 2 Click "Copy private link" on the ”Thumbnail".
Click to copy the URL.
STEP 3 Please send it to people who want to share URLs by social media, WhatsApp, or email. The person who is shared it will play the video by clicking on the URL.
- Private links are also available for albums. For more see: ◯ Create an album
- Private links are also compatible with beCHANNEL. For more information, see: ◯ Set up your beCHANNEL
- You can set privacy options to limit how long and how many times you can watch a video.
For more see: ◯ Privacy options
- If you want to stop sharing your videos, see: ◯ Stop videos sharing
- The beSTREAM Office does not provide information about the passcode, password, or holder (video sharer).
- Unlike other video sites, beSTREAM does not have a video list publishing page.
Even if the sharing settings are turned on, your video will not be automatically released to the world.
There are three ways to share your videos.
If you want to turn off the sharing of an album once it is published, please use the publish settings.
Copy a private link
You can copy a private link for a single video in one of the following ways:
- Click "Copy private link" on the thumbnail of the "My videos" top page.
- Click "Copy embed code" on the right side of the video player.
- On the advanced settings screen page, click "Copy private link".
You can copy a private link for an album in one of the following ways:
- Click "Copy private link" on the thumbnail of the "Album" at the top page.
- Click "Private Link Copy" on the right side of the video player.
- Click "Copy private link" on the thumbnail of the "Album edit" page.
If you want to remove a video that you've already shared
If you want to remove a video you've shared, delete it or turn it off.
- If you want to delete a video then select the video you want to delete in the "Dashboard" or "My videos" list, and then click "Delete".
- If you want to turn off publishing settings, select a video in the "Dashboard" from the "My videos" list, and then click "Off" in the "Public" settings on the settings tab.
If you want to keep shared albums private
If you want to remove an album you've already shared then delete it.
If you want to delete an album, select the album that you want to delete in the "Dashboard" > "Album"
list, and then click "Delete forever".